www.flickr.com
Enticing Icing's items Go to Enticing Icing's photostream

Monday, November 23, 2009

It's Magnetic...

Well I started my Bristyle Indie Market Prep in earnest on the weekend (nothing like last minute) and it was a gluing frenzy at our place yesterday

In an effort to use some of the supplies I have had lurking about I created these quite little glass bead magnets. They will be joining the other favorites on our magnet display board. They are just so cute I really don't want to part with them but I guess I will bring them along ;P
1. Glass Bead Magnets 2. Computer Keyboard magnets 3. Car Key Magnets 4. Mini Button Covered Magnets

All our magnets are made using small but super strong magnets, guaranteed to hold at least 6 A4 Sheets on your fridge and all (except the car sets) come in a cute little silver gift tin just perfect as little Christmas Pressies :)

I also got the chance to have a play with some old Lego blocks that my brother brought me whilst op shopping a few months ago. It was hard to get them away from Sax but in the end he was happy to let me have a few to turn into cute little rings (time permitting there maybe some brooches and magnets too, we'll see)

Talks are also underway with my fantastic hubby re displays, on the list so far is a little boy cut out just the right size to display our range of super hero capes and a little rack for those cute little onesies. Hopefully our display will start coming together next weekend and I will post you some pics early next week.

Any way better get back to it

take care, Bel x

p.s Also just wanted to wish my amazing Hubby a very very Happy Birthday today! Lots of love me and the boys xxx (yes I am making cream puffs for dessert!)

5 comments:

  1. Hey Bel, I'm up for some of those lego rings! can't decide on a colour so I think I'll have to get a couple :) so save some for me!! Happy Birthday to the Super-Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been waiting to see how the computer key board magnets turned out - they look great (and how can I buy one if I dont live in Brisbane?)
    All your other goodies are lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cat

    Thanks so much for your comment on our blog. I am trying to get the time to list some of the keyboard magnets & push pins on ETSY but I honestly don’t think I am going to get around to until after our market on Dec 5th, but if there is a saying or something particular you like I am more than happy to make them up for you and set up a custom listing? Or I can send you through a list of what I already have made? The magnets are in sets of 6 and come in a gift tin for $10 and the push pins also in sets of 6 for $5

    cheers, Bel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got my little keyboard magnets in the post today and they are absolutely wonderful: very strong magnets, and in really, really nice gift tin. They looked nothing short of completely fabulous- and were something extra special to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Becky I am so glad you liked your giveaway Pressies :)

    Bel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :)

.