www.flickr.com
Enticing Icing's items Go to Enticing Icing's photostream

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Shadow Shot Sunday #29

OK, sorry its so late but its been a busy day (weekend & week ;)

As Em mentioned we had the BrisStyle 1 year Anniversary catch up today and I was so lucky to get a beautiful Clutch Purse from Jade (wheresbeckybean) sorry it got dark to quickly and I couldn't get a good pic for you to see, but trust me Jade & Bec make some beautiful things (stay tuned for there latest creations, coming soon!!!!)

Anyway, back to it. Here is my Shadow Shot for the week, it was taken a few days ago on one of those glorious sunny afternoons sitting out on our front porch.
Don't forget to check out all the other fabulous shadow shots at Hey Harriets :)

and make sure you checkout this months giveaway on the BrisStyle Blog too

Have a good week, Bel xx

6 comments:

  1. I love plant shadows. Nice one.

    I just discovered Etsy. What a great marketplace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were much earlier than me...
    Beautiful shadow capture too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific shot! I love it!
    Happy SSS! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good crisp shot, plenty of warm sunshine, you lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice shot ... I love the spikes ... and wouldn't I love a cup of tea out in that sunny spot too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :)

.