www.flickr.com
Enticing Icing's items Go to Enticing Icing's photostream

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cute as a Button - Baby Bobby Pin Sets

Hi everyone,

Well it has been on the workdesk for a while now, and I have had all the supplies... but I have finally finished a few sets of the most divine little Baby Bobby Pins.

The covered button is only 1.27cm wide and the pin is 3.81cm (1.5") I have used hairdressing quality bronze bobby pins which took a lot of lab testing to discover these are of the highest quality and actually hold on to your hair really well.
They are priced for the recession at only $3/set (of 4) and OMG I can't wait to share some pics soon of them in a little bubs hair!!

Here is a snapshot of the sets that are for sale in our Etsy store now.... more to follow soon

x Em

5 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love the colours you have put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like little flower buds sprouting from tree branches...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO these are soooOOO beautiful. Lovely arrangement too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm, they look so juicy that I think I'll have to raid my piggy bank for a set tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :)

.