www.flickr.com
Enticing Icing's items Go to Enticing Icing's photostream

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A productive day...

Well I to say it really is all starting to come together . Yesterday I had a really a productive day, the kids actually co-operated for a change with the little one having a marathon sleep and the big one actually doing what I ask for a change

In the morning I sorted the last of the fabric for some pony tail holders. I have to say I think this is my favorite part of the process, going through my stash and picking what I think are the best combination's.Then when DH got home he went off to make some more display stuff and I managed to just about finish up all the pony tail holders. Here are some of my favorites, I just LOVE the shoe fabric ;) Anyway better get back to making

cheers, Bel xx

4 comments:

  1. OMG that mushroom!

    Love it :)

    Sam......see you Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, they are all lovely. Good luck with the market, I hope it goes really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My! Your stall on Sat is going to be super!! save some for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These winkle are really very nice. All colors are different and attractive for all dress.

    r4i software

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :)

.