www.flickr.com
Enticing Icing's items Go to Enticing Icing's photostream

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Where do the days go?

This seems to be the question I keep asking myself lately, there just never seems to be enough hours in the day to get all the things done that I would like to do. I know I say it every year but maybe 2010 will be better? What do you think?

We have had a fun week though. Last weekend we meet up with some friends who have a little boy the same age as Sax (he is just 1 day older!) and we took the boys bowling. A great night was had by all, although one game really is long enough for a two nearly three year old's attention span ;)
We also had my husbands nieces birthday party, and being a true girly girl and a bit of a shopaholic I made her a shoe cupcake tower and some cute little butterfly mini cupcakes for the kids. The butterfly's are printed on rice paper with edible ink and were SO effective. I cant wait to try out the blue ones I have as well. You can find the Butterflies for sale here
We also started Xav on solids this week. He LOVES his rice cereal, but isn't too keen on having anything added to it and Watermelon and Rockmelon have also been big hits in this hot weather
Well another day has disappeared before my eyes so I better go and get some sleep so I can do it all again tomorrow


Cant wait until Christmas when we can spend some time at home hanging out doing nothing

Have a great week, Bel x


3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Thanks for all your work during the year, especially with you both having new bubs. Hope to catch up before next year gets too far gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanging out doing nothing??! sounds great! Have you got a nanny wrapped up under the tree? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the butterflies are so sweet! What a clever idea. Also I'm pretty sure Xav has grown even since the market. What handsome little man he is. Merry Christmas Bel and fam!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :)

.