www.flickr.com
Enticing Icing's items Go to Enticing Icing's photostream

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

All wrapped up

Well I finished wrapping the last of the Christmas pressies last night and I would love to say the majority of them are handmade but this year I am sad to say that not many are. The boys (both mine and Em's) do have a little robot and matching T-shirt from the panel of fabric I brought from the girls at Selvedge House but that is about it.

Luckily my brother came to the rescue and sent the boys these cool stockings he made to filled by Santa ;)
And I did make a little handmade gift this week, a good friend of ours gave birth to a beautiful little girl Jorja Sophia so I quickly appliqued some singlets to add to her pressie. I am pretty happy with how they came out (just don't look to closely at the heart ;)
Hope you are enjoying the silly season, we are counting down till DH finishes work at lunchtime tomorrow for Christmas Holidays

Bel x

3 comments:

  1. Bel, Merry Christmas to you and yours also.. Maybe start Xav on those gorgeous cupcakes I spied in your previous post! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bel,
    Merry Christmas from me in Melbourne hope you have a great day with your family looking forward to the new year with you and the BrisStyle girls..
    xxoo
    Daneve
    http://chicuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful shocks and have a sweet memories behind it too... I am ready to hear and see all new from you. Thanks a lot.
    cheap dsi r4

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :)

.