www.flickr.com
Enticing Icing's items Go to Enticing Icing's photostream

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunday Shadow Shot #35

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all those mum's out there, hope you got spoiled rotten by your loved ones and go to spend some time with those closest to you...

I know I have been ever so slack on the blogging front the last few weeks but hopefully that will change soon. Sax is starting Daycare one day a week tomorrow. I feel sick at the thought of it, but I know it is something he needs and it will really do him (& me) some good I think. I have just packed his bag and covered his scrap book (I felt like a real mum, how exciting) so he is all set to go (I will keep you all posted)

The move into the new house has gone well and I promise I will post some pics soon (I just downloaded about 120 from my camera, so as soon as I have the time I will do a proper post), promise ;)
This week my SSS shot is of Sax playing on his swing set (Brad's mum came to stay for 2 nights and Sax had her wrapped around his little finger, so now all he wants to do is be pushed on the swing) I have been trying to teach him how to swing his legs back and fourth to keep momentum but I think he likes being pushed much better (little bugger!)

Don't forget to go and check out the other amazing Shadow Shots at Hey Harriet's and also pop into the BrisStyle Blog to check out this months latest giveaways :)

Have a great week, Bel x

7 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day. Cute shadow of Sax. His shadow looks like a little froggy. Kinda sorta does. Lack of sleep makes everything look like little froggies to me... Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this picture!

    Happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daycare Boy - wow! He will have such fun and will probably want to go every day. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your new house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me, too, I love this picture and what a great shadow shot! Thanks for sharing and hope you've had a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the sweetest SSS evah! The boots! The stripes! The pink swing! SQUEEEEE! Happy SSS and I hope things settle down soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw your shadow shot over at Harriets...was my fav for the week...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :)

.