www.flickr.com
Enticing Icing's items Go to Enticing Icing's photostream

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday Fun...

Well I am not sure if its this pregnancy that is making me a bit more relaxed or I am treasuring my last few 'solo' days with Sax before baby #2 arrives, but today I thought it would be fun for Sax and I to do some painting (normally I am too much of a clean freak and worry about how much mess it is going to make)

And as you can see by the pics he had a ball...
I have to say, all normality was restored this afternoon when I decided I better wash the floors (and clean the skirting boards with a toothbrush??? really I am not that bad, its got to be the baby)

Hope your all having a great week, take care

Bel xx

7 comments:

  1. Wow you are energetic! So you and Em are pregnant together then!? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I read well? With a toothbrush!? Guau! Girlon Tour is right, you are very energetic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sax is very cute nd that look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, what time did the painting occur and was Sax still in his PJ's ?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bel, you're heaps braver than me...that nasty paint is in your house!!!

    Had to laugh at your cleaning the skirting with a toothbrush, it must be the baby :)

    Take care
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Skirting boards? What are they? Are you supposed to clean them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must admit I do have a special toothbrush that I use to clean around the edge of my taps. And that probably happens about once every...uh...3 months???? But never have I thought of getting down on my knees and cleaning the skirting boards with it.....now that's GOTTA be a nesting thing. Boy, babies sure do have a lot to answer for :P
    PS. Gorgeous pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :)

.