www.flickr.com
Enticing Icing's items Go to Enticing Icing's photostream

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sewing on a Saturday :D

I woke up this morning in a very grumpy mood, even more grumpy than the day before (hmmm) so I had to decide quick smart how I was going to calm myself a bit and occupy Lucas !
Here's what I came up with:

Lucas played with his playdough

and I sewed a reversible doona cover for the baby's room, I am really happy with how it turned out, but can't take photos in the cot yet as the rest of the room isnt ready for the grand "unveiling"


Hope you are all having a good afternoon, I think a stiff drink and a full nights sleep un-interupted by toilet stops is what I need right now, Oh well, only another 4 weeks to go!


xEm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :)

.