www.flickr.com
Enticing Icing's items Go to Enticing Icing's photostream

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happier Days...

Well I've had a bit of a stressful week, so it was nice to get back to doing a few things I love this week...

I finally took the cover of my sewing machine (its been ages) and made this little doggy softie to send down to the Victorian Bush fire Appeal (he's not finished yet, but the hand sewing bit is the bit I dislike the most)

Meet me at Mike's is organising a Handmade Help Appeal for the victims of the Victorian Bush fires. There is also a collection being made by The Toy Society for Handmade Softies to be sent down to bring some cheer to the kids who have lost everything.

I also got to do some baking this week and whipped up this yummy Nectarine Upside Cake which, Em, I and the boys all enjoyed for morning tea today :)

If you would like the recipe go here it was super easy :)

Here's to lots more happier days in 2009!

Cheers, Bel x

1 comment:

  1. I like your cute little doggie! That will bring a big smile to the face of the lucky person who receives it.

    The cake looks yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :)

.