www.flickr.com
Enticing Icing's items Go to Enticing Icing's photostream

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What a night!


Photos courtesy of Kish Photography

Well the very first BrisStyle Indie Twilight Market on Friday night certainly went off with a bang! I couldn't have hoped for things to go any better. I think I have been walking around with a permanent smile on my face the last few days every time I think of it. To think that Helen and I went and measured up a blank space and played with layouts and what not all those months ago and to see the King George Square transformed not only with a mass of marquees and twinkling lanterns but beautiful handmade goods and customers a plenty it just felt so rewarding.
It was so great to see some old and new customers and watch little kids faces light up looking at the cupcake display.My focus is now set on getting ready for this weekends BrisStyle Indie Mother and Child Market (more to come on that one)

If your a local I would love to know if you came and checked out Friday nights market and what you thought, Bel x

1 comment:

  1. We loved our cupcakes Bel. Thanks again for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :)

.