www.flickr.com
Enticing Icing's items Go to Enticing Icing's photostream

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

BrisStyle Indie Mother & Child Market update

What can I say it was everything I had imagined it would be and so nice to see all our behind the scenes planning come to life! The sun was shining, the families were smiling, the sausages were sizzling on the BBQ and the beautiful BrisStyle Faerie was wandering :) I am really liking my set up at the moment, it feels like it is all coming together and the cupcakes and chocolate crackles were popular as always...
I even had a special helper on the day, so I got to wander and have a look at all the amazing goodies on offer, something I never really get time to do (thank you Lucy, you were such a great help!)Sax and I had a great time getting our faces painted (although he was quite sad that night when he had to have a shower and it all washed away) thanks so much to the girls from Wowee Creations you really made the day come to life!
To check out a wrap up of the day, head on over to the BrisStyle blog!

and don't forget to come and say Hi on June 5th for the BrisStyle Indie Designers Market at St Augustine's on Racecourse Rd at Hamilton

Bel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :)

.