www.flickr.com
Enticing Icing's items Go to Enticing Icing's photostream

Thursday, May 6, 2010

1 sleep to go!

Or I should just say about 33 hours, cause its quite late here and the last batch of bikies has just come out of the oven for the night, but there are still a million other things to do so I really don't think there is going to be much sleep happening between now and the very first BRISSTYLE INDIE MOTHER & CHILD MARKET!!!

I am SO excited about this market, I have to say even maybe a little more than I was about last Fridays Twilight Market. Mums and kids that's my thing I guess ;)

I will have lots of yummy goodies including cupcakes, choc crackles, toffees, gingerbread and more plus lots of cute cupcake toppers so you can go home and whip up your own goodies. But this market really does have something for the whole family! There's the good old fashion sausage sizzle for Dad, face painting, badge making, a cool colouring in comp and more for the kids and even our very own BrisStyle Faerie.

So please if your a Brissy local, make sure you pop by on Saturday and don't forget to come and say Hi!

Bel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :)

.