www.flickr.com
Enticing Icing's items Go to Enticing Icing's photostream

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hoot Hoot!

Yep its that time of year again when the Brown Owls start their meet ups again. I have to say apart from the rainy weather I had such a lovely morning today catching up with some 'old' owls as well as meeting some lovely new ones. I think it is going to be an exciting year ahead.
And what better excuse is there than a morning tea to do some baking. Today I made some yummy Carrot and Pineapple cakes with Cream Cheese Frosting and I have to say they were yum!
What's that I hear you ask? Where did you get those absolutely adorable cupcake wrappers, well none other than an amazing ETSY store called 'Go Make Me'. I insist you go right there now and check it out they have the cutest downloadable cards and stationary. I made a few purchases a couple of weeks ago and cant wait to try some more out ;)

Hope you've had a happy weekend

Bel x

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I couldn't make the brown owls meeting but my friend Debb did and she saved me one of these cupcake wrappers from the day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :)

.