www.flickr.com
Enticing Icing's items Go to Enticing Icing's photostream

Monday, February 8, 2010

A'hoy there me hearties!!!

Well an absolutley great day was had by one and all on Saturday! Sax had such a great time, all the kids played really well together and my Cupcakes and Ginger Pirates were a hit! We were very lucky we had the party on Saturday as it has been raining ever since Saturday night and our backyard was under a couple in inches if water Sunday morning...

It was so cute to see all the kids dressed up and they all sat still for a whole 5 secs while I explained the rules of the treasure hunt :)
Still can't believe Sax will be 3 years old tomorrow, feels like only yesterday we were excited to find out we were having a baby

I will be back later with some more icing pics, I was inspired yesterday and have created a new 'pirate party set' which will be in the shop this week

Also don't forget to enter the giveaway and visit the BrisStyle Blog to see what else is on offer

Bel x

2 comments:

  1. Shiver me timbers matey, what a motley crew. Where be the cupcakes, says I. I bet those scary little swashbucklers didn't leave me one single cake - or ginger pirate. I thinks I'll take meself off and sulk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Bel! Sax looks so darned cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :)

.