www.flickr.com
Enticing Icing's items Go to Enticing Icing's photostream

Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Days...

Today I had one of those exhausting but rewarding days. It is Saxon's 3rd birthday party tomorrow and he chose a pirate theme, so today I made some super cute priate cupcakes and a skull and cross bones cake.

I am SO happy with how these little guys turned out and wish now that I had done more than 12...
But seeing as I was so happy with how they turned out I thought I would have a quick play and make up a proto type cake topper for my Enticing Icing store, so stay tuned for these little guys to be listed in the next few weeks. Although should you wish to place an order dont hesitate to email me bel@enticingicing.com.au


But seeing as I was so happy with how they turned out I thought I would have a quick play and make up a proto type cake topper for my Enticing Icing store, so stay tuned for these little guys to be listed in the next few weeks. Although should you wish to place an order dont hesitate to email me bel@enticingicing.com.au

Off to finish decorating the gingerbread pirates now...

Hope you had a happy day too, Bel x

6 comments:

  1. OMG Bel! You are the cupcake master! The pirate is absolutely amazing!!!!!

    Good luck for tomorrow, I know you've been working really hard to make it the perfect day and I hope your drink bottle labels get noticed ;)

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look awesome!! WOW the things that you can do with icing and cake :-) Hope that party goes well. My little man turns 2 on Friday and I will be making some sort of Thomas cake for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love these awesome little guys to be on my kid's pirate party menu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cupcake artist should be listed on your passport next to occupation. Incredible

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute and very clever! good luck with the new venture :-)Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :)

.