www.flickr.com
Enticing Icing's items Go to Enticing Icing's photostream

Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm Back!

Did you miss me? Well after what turned into a longer than planned bloggy break, I am please to announce I am back and hopefully will find the time to bring you regular posts once again as I have so much that has happened in the last few months I would love to share with you.

As you will notice we have moved... Not house just blog address and had a little makeover in the process (thank you Rocio from Little Magenta). So if you were a follower of our old Blog 'EmBelISH' you will now need to re-follow this address (sorry)

SO to thank you for my long absence and for hopefully waiting in the wings I would like to have a little give away....

I haven't been sitting idle in my break but have finally joined the rest of the human population in the 21st century and you can now find enticing icing on Face book! Yep you heard me correctly, bear with me as I am still finding my feet but I am slowly getting there. So make sure you pop on bye and say hello.
So give away time... Here are the details ::

1. To Enter simply 'LIKE' my enticing icing page on face book, its that simple!

The giveaway will stay open until 6am (Queensland time) on Monday morning 18th April, where the winner will be announced on Face book so they can contact me with their details and I can get their parcel off ASAP

What's on offer I hear you ask? Some lovely goodies that's for sure...
1. 2 Dozen enticing icing pastel bunny toppers
2. 1 packet of Marie Shion Sugar Hearts
3. A set of bakers secret hanging cookie cutters (how cute as these, I whipped up a batch today)
4. 4 x enticing icing coloured sanding sugars

Open to Australian participants only (sorry I just wouldn't get your parcel to you if you live OS)

So what are you waiting for, go and Like me now!

Bel


2 comments:

  1. Hi EmBelISH, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EmBelISH, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :)

.